Summer season is formally right here! Okay, so it’s not June twentieth but but it surely certain appears like summer time. The different weekend we had a lot enjoyable at Pier 25. When you haven’t been, or are planning to go to town with children any time quickly, you undoubtedly must go. There’s a lot to do. They have mini golf, seaside volleyball courts, a skate park, and probably the most superb splash pad/park for teenagers. By the top of our day there, we went to the top of the pier and caught them training flyovers for Memorial Day. It was the ending to an ideal day.
Atticus was born in the summertime time and I shortly discovered how arduous it’s to have a new child in the summertime as a result of they’ll’t put on sunscreen until they’re 6 months outdated. When Atticus was younger we went to the seaside and took all measures we may to maintain him out of the solar, however didn’t understand that the reflection of the solar from the sand and water can really trigger a sunburn, and he received a little bit pink:/ It was so unhappy, so now I attempt and do no matter I can to guard their delicate pores and skin. That features conserving my new favourite Aveeno Baby sunscreens in my bag. Fortunately Rosie simply turned 6 months, in order that makes issues a lot simpler. Earlier than heading out within the solar we make certain to place it on the children. I really like the Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Face Stick SPF 50 for his or her faces as a result of with toddlers particularly, you don’t have lengthy to rub it on and Atticus thinks it feels humorous.
Listed here are just a few different suggestions for conserving your infants protected within the solar:
– Keep in mind to use SPF quarter-hour earlier than solar publicity.
– Keep away from peak solar hours -Don’t assume that as a result of it’s cloudy, you’ll be able to’t get a sunburn.
– Even when they’re simply within the stroller, their ft and legs could be within the solar.
– All the time have 2 of all the things; 1 at dwelling and 1 on the diaper bag. I preserve the Aveeno Baby Face Stick in my bag as a result of it’s so small and straightforward to make use of on the go for reapplication.
– Don’t use sunscreen until infants are 6 months outdated.
– I really like lengthy sleeve/full physique swimsuits for extra protection. You could find Rosie’s here (Offered out, additionally love this one)
-Hats are nice, though Atticus nonetheless doesn’t love sporting them:/ Quick, skinny child hair doesn’t present a lot protection for his or her delicate scalps. Bonnets are such a cute choice for ladies, and I get most of A’s hats at H&M. Have enjoyable this summer time and keep protected beneath the solar!
*Because of Aveeno for sponsoring this publish.